We have a tremendous opportunity for a senior level client service professional to help lead our FoxPointe Solutions team. This hands-on role would involve technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments. A qualified applicant would have strong audit and technical skills from the hardware to the application layer. This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the US.
- Lead projects throughout the client acquisition to final project delivery process
- Oversee the efforts of client service teams on multiple client engagements
- Manage, develop, train and mentor staff.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Deliver projects/engagements on time, within budget and to client's satisfaction.
- Recognize the opportunity of providing new and innovative services and demonstrates the ability to pursue such opportunities.
- Retain and develop new clients, including cultivate opportunities to cross-sell the firm’s full range of client services.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Handle and manage multiple priorities, and deliver projects and engagements on time, within budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Communicating with project stakeholders to effectively convey requirements of technical and process improvements
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of IT security and various frameworks (i.e, NIST, ISO, PCI DSS, HIPAA, CMMC, FFIEC, etc.)
- Performing mid and large IT and information security risk and compliance assessments, PCI engagements, IT audits, Cybersecurity testing, operational gap analyses, and supply effective and reasonable remediation recommendations
- Self-starter with the ability to handle and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to provide mentoring and leadership to junior staff
- Compliance Expertise: regulatory, privacy, international laws and statutory requirements.
- Risk Management Expertise: risk frameworks, maturity models, and enterprise IT security risk methodologies.
- Governance Expertise: vendor management, policy frameworks, control design and security design/architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of and detailed, documented hands-on experience with various audits and attestation engagements such as PCI DSS, SSAE18, CMMC, NIST CSF, ISO27001, etc.
- Communicate effectively across business and technical boundaries.
- Experience in Board level presentations
- Experienced in public speaking and presentations on IT and Cybersecurity topics
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Work independently without detailed guidance.
- Be proficient in writing executive level reports and technical documentation.
Education and Experience:
- At least one Security, Risk or IT certification (i.e. CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP, or ISO 27001) achieved.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree (AS). BS degree is a plus
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the Cyber Security, Information Assurance, IT Audit areas
- Enterprise Risk or Compliance field.
Hours of Operation
- Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Our summer hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to noon on Friday.
- The ability to work additional hours during busy season is critical, but the rest of the year, flexibility is key.
At The Bonadio Group, we believe that an inclusive work environment allows all of our people to achieve their greatest potential and the greatest results for our clients and communities. Bonadio is committed to the principle of equal treatment and opportunity for all people. The Firm is committed to fostering and managing diversity in the workplace as an integral part of its practice and service to clients. The Firm values the rich variety of perspectives and experiences offered by those of different backgrounds. This diversity strengthens our institution and enables it to better respond to our clients’ needs in an increasingly global profession.
In the fast-changing accounting industry, The Bonadio Group is always on the cutting edge of growth and innovation. With our great mentoring and training programs, you’ll be exposed to diversity of work, the ability to tackle more interesting issues, and have a path to Partnership. You’ll be working with great people and great clients where you can truly make a difference. Apply online, get on board, and grow with us. You’ll be glad you did!