Andrew Parks | PCI QSA
Andrew is a Managing Security Consultant with the FoxPointe Solutions / Information Risk Management Division of The Bonadio Group.
What do you focus on?
My focus is on internal and external auditing of information technology and information security practices and controls. I manage and complete assessments across multiple verticals including Payment Card Industry Assessments, Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Scanning Assessments.
IT Security Experience:
Prior to joining the FoxPointe Solutions team, I have worked as an Internal Security Assessor (ISA) for a fortune 50 company designing and implementing technologies and processes needed to comply with various applicable laws and regulations. More recently I worked for multiple years at an international consulting agency as a PCI Qualified Security Assessor where I assessed large enterprise, governmental and service provider environments as well as assisted with implementation of compliance and technical solutions to meet the clients business need.
Expertise in Control Regulations:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- ISO 27001 Controls
- Federal financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- PCI Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA)
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Implementor
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- CompTIA Security+