In today’s ever-changing business landscape, information risk management and cybersecurity are more important than ever.
In 2007, The Bonadio Group founded its Enterprise Risk Management practice to help companies navigate a growing world of interconnected networks, systems, and people, along with the risks associated with communicating and transacting business in that world. Since then, we’ve transformed this practice into FoxPointe Solutions, and have evolved into a full-service cyber risk management and compliance firm, bringing with us over 10 years of experience in the industry.
From mitigating the threat of hackers and data breaches, to maintaining internal controls and compliance from Payment Card Industry, to HIPAA HITECH and SOC 1 &2, managing and mitigating risk has never been so critical.
At FoxPointe Solutions, our information risk management professionals have the talent, experience, and expertise to help you develop and conduct a cost-effective information risk assessment that will position your organization to understand and effectively manage risks and improve performance.
FoxPointe Solutions assists clients with:
- Compliance with Payment Card Industry, HIPAA HITECH, SOC 1 &2, and GDPR security requirements;
- Performing internal IT control audits of financial institutions such as banks and credit unions;
- Identifying and prioritizing vulnerabilities associated with software, systems, and network devices through the use of social engineering and penetration testing techniques;
- Reviewing technology vendor contracts to maximize an organization’s overall information technology spend;
- Assessing the possibility of business damage due to loss of confidentiality, integrity, or availability of information;
- Leveraging a proven risk management methodology using best practices from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and OCTAVE;
- Assessing the viability and implementation of new and emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence; and
- Transferring knowledge between FoxPointe consultants and our clients' internal staff.