Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Services
Safeguarding controlled government and military data from unauthorized disclosure is critical to our national security and economic freedom. Up to now, companies that process sensitive government data, whether directly or as a sub-contractor, have only been required to self-attest to their knowledge with relevant regulatory requirements.
The self-attestation approach is not so successful as evidenced by notable breaches of critical government information in both the public and private sector. This has driven the U.S. Department of Defense (and other government agencies to mandate a higher level of attestation; the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
Our team of trusted experts has developed a comprehensive approach to help manage CMMC attestation. FoxPointe Solutions has years of experience developing and managing information security and risk management systems that comply with government and industry regulations. We have helped numerous public, private, and governmental organizations comply with NIST SP 800-171 which cover 110 of the 130 controls required for CMMC Level 3 certification. While CMMC is a new certification scheme, the process of preparing for CMMC certification isn’t new to FoxPointe Solutions.
CMMC requires each organization to undergo a third-party audit to determine the maturity of their information security controls. Your organization’s maturity level (set 1→5) is used to determine eligibility to respond to specific RFPs. The levels are listed in the RFP (sections L and M) and they will have to be certified to that CMMC level in advance. CMMC compliance is also required if your organization continues doing business for the DoD. Need to prepare for these upcoming requirements? FoxPointe Solutions can help.
CMMC Readiness Services:
- Assist in determining the CMMC Level of your organization (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5).
- Development of policies and procedures.
- Creation of System Security Plans.
- Perform a readiness/gap assessment with actionable deliverables, to address basic to advanced cyber hygiene processes and practices.
- Evaluate risks to ensure controls are designed appropriately and align with your organization’s risk assessment, which is required for Level 2 and above.
- Develop a Plan of Action and Milestones (PoAM) to prepare the proper roadmap to certification.