Courtney Caryl | CCSFP, CHQP
Courtney is a Managing Security Consultant member of the FoxPointe Solutions Information Risk Management Division of The Bonadio Group. Courtney joined Bonadio in October 2017.
Courtney received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and a Master of Business Administration in Accounting from St. John Fisher College.
IT and IS internal and external auditing
What do you focus on?
As part of the IRM team, Courtney focuses on internal and external auditing of information technology and information security practices and controls. She engages in auditing and consulting across multiple verticals including healthcare, banking, and private and public organizations to ensure that client controls are functioning. She conducts audits in accordance with regulatory compliance standards and focuses on the following areas:
- HITRUST Common Security Framework
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO)
- Control Objectives for Information Related Technologies (COBIT)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE 16/18)
- System and Organization Controls for Service Organizations (SOC1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 Reports)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Assessor for the HITRUST Common Security Framework (CCSFP)
- Certified HITRUST Quality Professional (CHQP)