I. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- Understanding how you use our website or services
- Showing you content that is relevant to you
- Working with partners to serve you relevant advertising.
III. COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling user movement around our website and providing access to features such as your profile and courses and other secure areas of the services. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes and do not remember where you have been on the internet.
- Analytics Cookies. We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. These cookies collect information in the aggregate to give us insight into how our website is being used. We anonymize IP addresses in Google Analytics, and the anonymized data is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Marketing Cookies. We may also use a marketing database management program that deploys a cookie when a user interacts with a marketing communication, such as a marketing email or a marketing-based landing page on our website. This cookie collects personal information such as your name, which pages you visit on our website, and your history arriving at our website. Collected information is used to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns or to provide better targeting for marketing.
- Third Party Websites' Cookies. Third party cookies are cookies set by someone other than the website owner for purposes such as collecting information on user behavior, demographics, or personalized marketing. When using our services, you may encounter embedded content, such as YouTube videos. These websites and embedded content may use their own cookies. We do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites, even if you are directed to them from our services.
IV. MANAGING COOKIE PREFERENCES
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies unless you have configured yours not to accept them. You can program your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use certain portions of the website or services and the website or services will not be able to customize certain functions according to your preferences. You may change and manage your cookie preferences through the following options:
Through your Browser Settings: If you wish to block or delete the cookies received from our website or any other website, you can do so by changing your browser’s settings. You can find below the links to the instructions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191
Cookie Consent: If you choose to reject cookies, you can still use our website or services though your access to some functionality and areas of the website or services may be restricted. If you previously accepted cookies in our notification banner, you can revoke that consent by clicking this link.
VI. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us at the following:
Call us: (585) 419-2500
Write us: Attn. Marketing; 171 Sully’s Trail; Pittsford, NY 14534
Last Updated: July 6, 2021