Jim is a managing security consultant with the FoxPointe Solutions Information Risk Management Division of The Bonadio Group.
- Virtual CISO / CIO
- PEN Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning
What do you focus on?
My focus is assisting clients with strengthening their overall information security postures at both organizational and departmental levels as their virtual CIO and CISO. I have 20 years’ experience in the information technology field across a large array of disciplines. My work experience prior to joining FoxPointe included a role as the head of global cybersecurity, as well as positions in management, systems engineering, security administration, and network administration within the financial, healthcare, research, and education business sectors.
Expertise in Control Regulations / Regulators and Frameworks
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
DeVry Institute of Technology, B.S. Electrical Engineering Technology
- Have spoken at various conferences such as the OpenStack Summit and HPWorld.
- Certified Ethical Hacker Master – (CEHmaster)